Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blah ... Blah ... Whatev!

So here's the deal... straight up...I ain't gonna lie no more....the truth is ... I just don't get on the computer anymore like I use to....I know lame excuse...but its the truth!!! I seem to be able to do everything I need to do or want to do on my lovely lil iPhone... I honestly don't understand how life existed b/f the iPhone....HA!!! Anyways I promise.....(fingers crossed behind my back) to try and blog more!!!!



I actually said this to Brad the other day (well not word for word but close enough) ...every time he spoke this pain would radiate right between my eyes....

Sorry babe, I still love you though :O)

Oh by the way .... I am SOOOOOOO....ready for spring (hence my new layout) ....current temperature 9* - yep NINE!!!

1 comments:

Lopez said...

I need to get off my computer as much as i have been...and I haven't even been doing anything PRODUCTIVE, i've been cooking food for crying out loud...in my VIRTUAL CAFE.

i just deleted farmville...so that, my friend...that's a start.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com