Monday, January 11, 2010

Dear Diary....



I had so much fun last night. It was one of my best friends birthdays and I was lucky enough to get off work to join in on the celebration. We first ate at Victoria's - which happens to be our favorite place to have birthday dinners....then we headed down to see some live music performed by Mike Hosty...which I was not aware of this but he will compose a personalized birthday song!!!

What you do is you write down a few things about the birthday person and give it to him .... and then some time during the show he will call them up on stage and make up a song including the stuff about them -- its really funny....and can be embarrassing depending on what your friends write down about you...

Anyways I had such a great time laughing it up w/ my girls...I have been very blessed w/ three totally awesome girls in my life!!!

Well diary that's all for now...

Love,

Photobucket


Lindy, Kathy, Me, Callie

1 comments:

Lopez said...

Happy Birthday, Reese's friend!!!

Saw you are reading The Lovely Bones...I hope you like it. I liked it when I read it, but I don't think I could read it again...nor do I think I am going to see that movie.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com