Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Addiction to Coke...


addiction:
persistent compulsive use of a substance known by the user to be harmful





Now I know that my diet coke addiction is not as bad as say being a meth.head or something like that but for me it is pretty bad...so bad that Christmas Eve night after the Oklahoma Blizzard stopped blowing around midnight I was craving a diet coke so bad that I happen to notice a car drive effortlessly down my street and I actually almost decided to run to Walgreen's for a cold refreshing DC....until I looked at my truck and saw over a foot of snow all over it and realized I would have to scrape my car just for a 5 min jaunt down the road. So I went to bed instead....Diet coke is my choice b/c I find the taste spectacular - not b/c of the fact that its "diet" or anything else...it could be called Crap Coke and it would still be my number one drink of choice...I have tried many of times to stop but I just can't give it up...I guess the first step is just admitting I have a problem...RIGHT?

Photobucket

1 comments:

Lopez said...

ha ha ha...now that you have done step one, how are we going to tackle step two??

diet coke. there are so many worse things to be addicted to...seriously...starting with my addiction: REGULAR COKE! That stuff makes you fat!! oh but it is so delicious...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com