Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Its A Dogs Life


Name: Cooper Maxwell
AKA - weenie, schnooper, cooper the pooper
Age - 9yrs
Hobbies - chasing his favorite ball, laying w/ his mama, swimming, sleeping

Cooper is my first born. He was a christmas gift to me and it was love at first sight! He is a dachshund weimaraner mix from the pound. Crazy mix i know - he is just like me neurotic w/ a slight case of OCD. Cooper is my soul puppy he has been threw hell and back w/ me!



Name: Casey Duke
AKA - dookie, chubbs, k-digz, big K
Age - 11yrs
Hobbies - sleeping, chewing on his bone, barking, sunbathing, seeing how many cookies he can get in one day.

Casey is a beagle basset mix that i picked up off the streets of stillwater. a lady was chasing him down the street when i caught him and took him back to her (thinking he was hers) it turned out she was just getting him out of her trash. so i took him home b/c he had a vet tag on - called the vet found out he had been on the streets for awhile - so i kept him...8 years later and i don't regret it one bit. i have watched his personality change from an independent free spirit to a cuddley love bug!




Name: Charlie Bean
AKA - bean butt, monkey, beans
Age - 10months
Hobbies - running EVERYWHERE, biting caseys back legs, sitting in the window like a cat, chewing on his toys

Charlie is the newest addition to the family - he is a full mini dachshund. i got him b/c my other two were getting older and i thought they needed a little energy to keep them young. casey and charlie actually play together the most its so fun to watch them wrestle w/ one another. charlie is our comic relief - hes always up to something.




my favorite thing in the world is to watch these 3 interact w/ one another. how they play, fight, tease and love each other. they are my fur kids and i don't know what i would do w/o them.

3 comments:

Lopez said...

OMG I wanna see your new puppy!!! So, I don't understand...if you have a dog with a "vet tag", doesn't that mean he belongs to someone? Email me with a response, i'm CONFUSED!!!

the sweetest girl you know said...

What a great pic of Charlie! Did you take it? I love the way they all curl up in the chair with each other!

Maki said...

Oh my goodness - what cute dogs!!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com