Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Bye 2008.....Hello '09

So its New Years Eve and here I am at home catching up on blogging. Yes its official - I'm old, and thats okay. I enjoy being at home in my jammies!! So Brad, Cooper, Casey, Charlie and I will bring in the new year probably playing the Price Is Right on the wii.

This year has had some good changes - first starting with me moving hospitals from the Moore campus to the Norman campus. It was the best change I could have made. I love, love, love my job. I love the atmosphere, the people are awesome and the work is easy. And with a new job has come new friends. I have met so many cool people through work. Second is we got a puppy - Mr. Charlie Bean - um what else happened - oh I finally think I've decided what I want to be when I grow up - an ER nurse, hope to return to school in the summer - Brad and I celebrated our 3 yr anniversary, which I can not believe its been that long. My cousin David came to visit us.... Those are just a few big things that fell in between day to day life in the Bridgeford home.

I hope everyone one has a safe and Happy New Year!!

1 comments:

Jaimie and Andy said...

Happy New Year!!!!

...I want to play Price is Right on the wii...i see it all the time and it looks so fun!!...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com