Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Video vs. Reading

Its really ironic when you find that someone else feels the same way you do about something so unimportant in life and they make a cartoon about it. I hate videos on the internet - if you email them to me or post them nine times out of ten do not watch them. I just feel like im wasting my time for some reason, don't know why but I do. Ive never gotten into the whole "YouTube" craze. Then i found this cartoon a few weeks ago and it cracked me up!! - I too am trying to look at the internet covertly at work!! Just the other day I was at work looking on msnbc and there was a story that I wanted to read but all they had was the stupid video - so I was unable to hear about it b/c we are NOT suppose to be on the internet at work - hehehe - and a video w/ sound would have totally blown my cover.

Just a random thought.....

2 comments:

Lopez said...

oh no...seriously, I feel the same way about this. I mean, this has been a serious issue with me!! I have even thought "can't they put captions on these videos?"

the sweetest girl you know said...

How funny! I thought I was the only person in the world who hated internet videos. I have never been a fan of You Tube, either, unless I'm searching for something in particular. But the news stories really bother me. Just print the stupid story!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com