Tuesday, August 10, 2010

To see or NOT to see....


So I went to the eye doctor about 3 wks ago only to find out for the first time that you are not suppose to focus when your reading that eye chart....who knew!!! Which in turn means I'm blinder then I thought or knew....GREEAAAAAAAAAT!!! So I decided to try for contacts this go around...and 3wks have gone by and I'm not sure if I can do this!! I've finally...almost...as long as I'm in a good mood...have mastered putting them into my eyeballs. The only problem now is my eyes itch, itch, itch and are super dry no matter how many drops I put in there. And when they get dry then I can't see shit...ugh! I just don't know if I am made for contacts. My cousin suggested getting some sensitive eye solution b/c I may be allergic to something in the regular stuff...So that I still have yet to try - blah!! 

I then went to the eye glasses store in the mall to see how much it would be to get new lens put in my current frames and they said it would be $200.00 just for lens!!! I really like my frames and I have and do not see a point in changing but it seems like it would be cheaper to buy all new fames and lens b/c then they offer a discount. 

Well time to get ready for another fun filled day at work!!!

Signed,

Wishing I was on Staycation!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com