Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Shoes

My favorite summer shoes are my Chaco sandals that I bought while in Colorado last summer. At first I was hesitant b/c they were around $70 for a fancy pair of flip flops....but after the sales man advised me of the lifetime guarantee....even if my dog chews through the strap...and the fact that I can tighten down the strap and hike in them....even though rivers.....not that I do that often but you never know. I decided to pay the money and buy them. Best shoes I have bought!! They are so comfortable!!! I even wore them when we went down to Dallas for the opening OU football game and my feet didn't hurt one bit!


Brad's favorite summer shoes are his Keens...He swears they are the most comfortable thing ever!! His dad gave him a pair two summers ago and then I bought him a new pair last year. At first I really didn't like the look of them....but they have grown on me. He likes them b/c they are like a sandal/tennis shoe and even though they are leather you can still get them wet and it doesn't hurt them at all.

Do you have a summer favorite??


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com